On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 8:56 AM, Petry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> somebody can help me?

I didn't recommend changing your code, I recommending trying with current
SVN level of the 1.0.X branch or trunk, in order to ensure you have a fix
that might be relevant (I still have not had time to look in detail at your
particular models/forms/etc so I'm not completely sure that is what you are
hitting, but it sounds likely based on Daniel Roseman's comments).  You do
not mention if you have tried your code on current SVN, not 1.0 Django?

Karen