Hi all,

Boss wants browser access to a couple custom django command extensions
-- wants it to be simple to administer for those who aren't
comfortable on the command line.

Any advice on how to approach this? I've searched google /
djangosearch.com, and the django-users archive, and have come up with
blanks.

I understand the security risks in something like this, I also
understand the job-security risks in not doing this.

Thanks,
Joe