you're absolutely right.
I shouldn't say that but still its easier to get information from this
group rather than by reading the docs.
last year I was working with Kohana framework and it was pain in the
ass and great loss of time to learn from source code because
documentation was strongly incomplete . luckily, I wasn't a newbe in
php...
and in the time I'm starting better life as python and django fan, the
same doc story is happening.
so the most discouraged person is me...

nevertheless, sorry for my last post and thank you Karen for pointing
this out.