So I'm doing basically what Chapter 12 references in the djangobook on
how to add a profile to Users.

All is well in terms of adding users and pulling out the profile with
get_profile() on single users, but when I'm trying to pull out all
Users in my view and append the profile data, I'm lost.

Before I had profiles I did this:
all_users = User.objects.all()

Now I need the extra fields and I'm not sure if there's a graceful way
to do it like that or if I'm going to have to cycle through each user
and append the data, which is definitely not how I would like to do
this.

Any thoughts?