Hi urukay,

I get your point with "to many fields in one template are not user-
friendly" and agree totally. I will split up my data for users in a
profile and a settings template where profile should contain:
- firstname
- lastname
- email
- birthdate
- gender
and settings should contain all the rest (like for example "news per
page" etc). but there is again that "little" problem with the two
models on which I have to work if I use fields like email together
with custom fields like birthdate. But I think they should be in the
same form. How do you handle that?

You suggested creating one form class for both models. I like that
idea. But especially the saving is just above my django-skills at the
moment.

Best regards,
Alex