I have now used all your suggestions..
1) Installed in C:\Python25\ (Marcelo Barbero)
2)Installed Python 2.5 instead of Python 2.6 (Karen Tracey)
and finally
3)Added the environment variables in "path" (not PATH, should i create
a new one named PATH????) for both django and python.

I installed django and postgreSQL following it stepwise from

http://thinkhole.org/wp/django-on-windows/

but however....
now when i reach the command of testing django i still am getting the
following error

C:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\django>django-admin.py startproject
testproject
'django-admin.py' is not recognized as an internal or external

command,
operable program or batch file.

what sholud i do now....????