Wiadomość napisana w dniu 2008-11-13, o godz. 01:52, przez Tim:

> Just to add some more information - I have been messing around with
> making the upload_to a callable, but I still have the same problem in
> that I need to build the path based on information that only exists
> during runtime (that is, a call to a view). Basically, I don't know
> the value of upload_to until I'm in the view. Ideally I'd like to do
> the following actions in views.py:
>
> - import the model
> - set the upload_to value
> - save the file
>
> What to do?

It seems to me that the option would be to (temporarily) store the
file somewhere using semi-static information you already have, then
move it to final location and update the path stored in model's
FileField in view code.

--
We read Knuth so you don't have to. - Tim Peters

Jarek Zgoda, R&D, Redefine
[EMAIL PROTECTED]