I'm having a simple issue here trying to pull dates out of a database.
I can only pull out double digit months eg. October, November,
December but not single ...

Database: entry_date

  2008-10-12
  2008-09-12

DB API:

  month_1_count = all_sign_up.filter(entry_date__month=9).filter
(entry_date__year=2008).count()

That doesn't match and pull out the value but this works fine ...

  month_1_count = all_sign_up.filter(entry_date__month=10).filter
(entry_date__year=2008).count()

I'm probably missing something really simple here ...