I am in the process of migrating Django from 0.96 to 1.0.  Everything
seems to be working except file uploads.  What worked previously is
now giving the following error:

  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\django\http\__init__.py", line
124, in parse_file_upload
    return parser.parse()
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\django\http\multipartparser.py",
line 139,
 in parse
    self.handle_file_complete(old_field_name, counters)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\django\http\multipartparser.py",
line 240,
 in handle_file_complete
    file_obj = handler.file_complete(counters[i])
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\django\core\files
\uploadhandler.py", line
140, in file_complete
    self.file.seek(0)
AttributeError: 'TemporaryFileUploadHandler' object has no attribute
'file'
[13/Nov/2008 13:08:16] "POST /inject/ HTTP/1.1" 500 1849

Has anyone seen this error and knows what might be causing it?

Looking into the django code it seems that the file attribute for the
TemporaryFileUploadHandler never gets initialized.  I could write a
custom FileUpload handler but would prefer to use django out of the
box.

Thanks