hi.  I have the following code in my forms.py

Anonymous = forms.ChoiceField (choices=Anonymous_Choices,
widget=forms.RadioSelect(attrs={'class':'anonymous'}))

which sets up a radio button UL on my form.  This part is working
great.  however, i've got a problem.

When viewing the source below:

<li><label><input value="Y" type="radio" class="anonymous"
name="Anonymous" id="id_Anonymous_0" /> Yes</label></li>
<li><label><input value="N" type="radio" class="anonymous"
name="Anonymous" id="id_Anonymous_1" /> No</label></li>
</ul>&nbsp;(Check for yes)</td>

You can see the class is added to the LI element, not the UL.  How do
i stick a class on the UL itself so I can format that list?  I have
several like this on my form and they each need to be edited
independently in regard to their style.

many thanks for help in advance!