Hi to all.

I'm developing my first django app and very happy so far.

But I've a problem and I was unable to find the solution searching in
djangoproject.com and this group.

I have this in a template:

<h2>Users list</h2>
{% if users %}
    <ul>
    {% for user in users %}
        <li><a href="{{user.get_profile.get_absolute_url}}">
{{ user.username }}</a></li>
    {% endfor %}
    </ul>
{% else %}
{% endif %}

The text link (user.username) shows fine, but the url
(user.get_profile.get_absolute_url) are displayed ONLY on the first
iteration, I've checked get_absolute_url() and the function is ok.

What can be wrong?

Thanks in advance