Hi,

I have the following strings which is run through the slugify filter
on my site:

"Business/Executives"

and it becomes "businessexecutives".  I'd like this to instead become
"business-executives" (as they are actually two seperate words).

I've tracked down the slugify filter to django/template/
defaultfilters.py, but can't get my head round the regular expressions
required to replace "/" with "-".

Alternatively, instead of changing the core Django install, can I
"extend" slugify in my own app to have this behaviour?

Any help very much appreciated!

Thanks,
Nick