On Wed, 2008-11-19 at 18:21 -0800, John M wrote:
> I have a model with a custom model manager used for related set
> filtering, but it's not working as expected.
>
> See my models and test at http://dpaste.com/92327/
>
> Can someone explain why my manager isn't doing what I think it should?

This would have been a good situation to really trim down your example
to, say, one extra field plus the ForeignKey in each model. It took a
fair amount of work to untangle your test lines that didn't have any
explanation of what you expected to see and work out what the problem
was that you were actually seeing. Remember that you're always going to
be more familiar with the problem than the people reading it anew.

After trimming down the example, we end up with ticket #9643. It's a
clear bug. My guess is that it will be easy to fix when I get a few
minutes to look at it.

Regards,
Malcolm