What I have now is a data processing Python script, which runs 2 to 3
minutes.  What I need now is to have a script to fire off the
execution of the script, monitor its progress and return an innerHTML
when it finished its work.

I tried to use feedback.py to call it as a subprocess.  However, it
did not work at all.

I am in need of Ajax or Django script to test out the above.

Your advice and assistance will be deeply appreciated.

Regards.

David