Russell Keith-Magee schrieb:
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 7:21 PM, Thomas Guettler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> If GET or POST contain a list, I only see the last value in the debug view.
>>
>> What do you see on an uncaught excepion with e.g. "?foo=1&foo=2" as
>> query string?
>>

> It depends on how you try to access the values. request.GET and
> request.POST aren't normal dictionaries - they are QueryDicts.
Yes, I know QueryDicts. But why are they are not displayed as lists
in the debug view?

I mean this part:
{{{
Request Information
  GET ...
  POST No Post data
  COOKIES ...
}}}

I have modified the debug view a bit, so I am not sure if this problem
was caused by me.

If I have, time, I will dig deeper and write a patch and upload it to trac.

   Thomas

--
Thomas Guettler, http://www.thomas-guettler.de/