> I recently upgraded Django from 0.96 to 1.0.2 but noticed that the CPU
> load for the same site traffic jumped by 50%.  Has anyone else noticed
> anything similar or might have any clue as to why this might happen?

Hi there,

  do you do any pickling or serializing of QuerySets? I do remember
reading a blog (someone may be able to find the URL) where the author
mentioned the same problem. He managed to find out that it was caused
by changes queryset-refactor, especially the way QuerySets behaved
during pickling.

  Sorry I can't give you the exact link :(

  Cheers

     Jirka