K,

I didn't want to go to bed without implementing some functionality, so
I went ahead with my <a href> idea. This is what I implemented:

{% block options %}  <p><a href="http://localhost:8000/sam/quote/
delete/{{ object.id }}">delete</a>{% endblock %}

It works just fine, but it depresses me to think I need to be
hardcoding these sorts of things when I'm sure there must be a cool
django way of doing it.

Any tips on more elegant ways of implementing this would be most
welcome.

Cheers,