Hi all.

I've been having a problem regarding my app using comment system in
Django1.0.2.

I've used comment so that anyone can comment on the report. When I
view the report with the comment using the user that writes a comment
it will raise no error but when I tried to login as different user I
can't it raises an error:

Template error

In template d:\smp\templates\shiftmanager
\productionreport_details.html, error at line 272

Caught an exception while rendering: 'str' object has no attribute
'_meta'

270     <div class="comments">
271     {% load comments %}
272     {% get_comment_count for form as comment_count %}
273     <h3>This Report has {{ comment_count }} comments</h3>
274     <table id="comments">
275     {% get_comment_list for form as comment_list %}
276     {% for comment in comment_list %}

please help