I'm new to django, and I'm having a problem setting up a model.

I have a model which has about 12 decimal fields and two integer
fields. Each field, when displayed, will always be blank if the value
is zero. In other words, "0" or "0.0" will never be displayed, either
when the object is outputted to the page, or in a form derived from
that model. Whats the best way to set up each field, in regards to
null=True/False, blank=True/False default=0/Null, etc.

I want to be able to create a form derived from this model, and I want
all the fields in that form to start out as blank, so I guess I want
"default=Null", but doing this creates a NULL in the database, which
screws up numerical calculations.