Ok thanks but I ran into some other problem.

I have company1 with 3 callreports with dates -> 20 Nov, 25 Nov, 28
Nov
company 2 with callreports dates -> 10 Nov, 13 nov.

so my problem here is when I do :
company_list = Company.objects.select_related().order_by('-
callreports__meetingdate')
gives me the correct company list.

but when I do company_list = Company.objects.select_related().order_by
('callreports__meetingdate')
It should give me list in ascending order but it does not.
it sort the list by first callreports date not by the latest date.

thanks.