Hi all,

I am checking out GeoDjango and going through the installation and
presentation.
I esp. like this one which is very well done
http://geodjango.org/presentations/GeoDjango%20-%20A%20world-class%20Geographic%20Web%20Framework%20(DjangoCon%20-%20Sept.%206,%202008).pdf

I do have a few basic questions
- on slide 37, there's a Zipcode model, how does one populate this model?
Are we using fe_2007_us_zcta500.shp? If so, is there a program which
converts the zipcode shape from the shape file?

- on slide 41, there is an Address model, does GeoDjango provide geocoding
which converts it to (lat, lon) for spatial query? If not, does it mean that
one has to query Google/Yahoo/MSFT WebServices?

Thanks
-Aaron