> I think you really need to explain what the real problem is that you're
> trying to solve, because you're asking a question that is too specific.

Fair enough. It's been several days, so I had to dredge a bit to
remember :-)

I think the basic issue is that there are some fields in the object
that I'd like to display but not have editable, and it's not at all
clear to me how to make that happen in the form processor. The values
are dynamic, so they can't be in the template.

I'm happy not to replicate the logic inside BoundField.as_widget(), if
there's some way that the "correct" value is exposed to the
template...