In the future, if you click "Switch to copy-and-paste-view" and then just
copy and paste the contents of the traceback window, that is generally
easier to deal with.  The traceback in your screenshot (which shows your
photosapp/views.py on line 104 calling paginator.page) doesn't match up with
the code you originally showed (where I don't see any call to
paginator.page) so it's a little hard to be entirely sure what is going
wrong.  I'd guess you are passing in a unicode value from the POST data and
the paginator is expecting an integer.  So if you cast your value to an int
before handing it to the Paginator that may fix it.  Possibly the Paginator
should handle this more gracefully, but I'm not sure since I don't have a
full idea of what you code is doing, exactly, and I'm traveling so don't
have time to try to replicate the error myself at the moment.

Karen