I find the problem:
The validation was performed also on new extra widget because I have
added a field that was always valorized then the self.has_changed
property was always true then the validation was performed also for
the new extra widget. Now the field is empty by default.

But now another problem, I would override the save_model method for
the inline model to read the value of my custom widget. The problem is
that if I put the save_model in ModelInline or in ModelAdmin class it
is never executed...How can I read the property from my custom widget?