Hi all, I'm quite newbie in Django.
I use template fragment caching ({% cache ...%}...{% endcache %}. This
fragment changes rather seldom, changes originate only from admin site,
są for me its obvious to delete cache at adding objects from admin, and
use quite large tiemeout for my caches.

How can I delete cache for particular fragments at saving objects?

I know I should use cache.delete('a'), but how can I get key for
particular fragment?

What is better idea? Use signals (I do not know too mouch about them
yet)or just overwrite model_save method?

I use memcached backend.
--
Pozdrawiam
Bartek