On 4 déc, 09:49, gaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi I am trying to run Django Questionaire (http://djangoquest.aperte-
> it.com/) on Apache with mod_python using SQlite on Windows 2003.
>
> When I try to log in I get the unable to open database file error. I
> saw a number of posts mention that the parent
> directory should be writable and it is.

(snip)
> Here is my settings file and error output, any ideas ?
>
> # Django settings for django-questionnaire project.
(snip)
> WORKING_DIRECTORY = 'C:\djangoprojects\djangoquest'
(snip)
> DATABASE_NAME = 'C:\questionairedb\test_quest.sqlite'             # Or

Remember that the settings.py file is python source code, and that in
Python (like in C and most other languages), '\t' is the escape
sequence for the tab character. For file path on Windows, you want to
either:
- escape the antislashes (ie : "C:\\questionairedb\
\test_quest.sqlite")
- use raw strings (ie : r"C:\questionairedb\test_quest.sqlite")
- or just use a slash as path separator (ie :  "C:/questionairedb/
test_quest.sqlite")