Hi,

I am looking for a django developer/consultant that I can consult with
in getting myself bootstrapped on django.  I have an application in
mind and would like to develop it myself, but I would like someone to
advise me on the model creation and basically help guide me in getting
started.  This would be relatively informal, possibly some time
together where I can explain my project, followed by various questions/
email.  I can pay a reasonable, but not exorbitant rate.  I work for a
large company and would be developing this product for that company,
but would be paying this out of my own pocket.

Looking for someone that is available pretty much immediately.  My
time is flexible in terms of day/time for meeting.

Hope this is an ok place to post this, sorry if I am offending anyone,
I will post it only this once.

Thanks,

Margie