Hello. I'm working on the custom admin page  that will serve batch
items creation based on the uploaded file.
All these items should be linked to the single foreign key item.
This item should be selected on the form.
Of course, I can investigate the inner structure of the rendered admin
pages and mimic it my template, but it doesn't look DRY.
So I want to {% include %} the fieldset.html and pass the variable to
it that will make it to render the standard ForeignKey control (with
"+" icon).
Is there a legal way to do it?