Here's the code:

http://dpaste.com/97758/

My modelform stays invalid although the required fields of the
instance are set. The 'product' field is excluded from the form
because it shouldn't be edited. When the form is posted I'm trying to
set the product on the form instance again, but that somehow doesn't
work out to well.

In line 17 the form is found to be invalid although I set the
OrderLineForm's OrderLine instance has the required 'product' field
set with the appropriate object (tested at line 16). I thought

I've successfully used this strategy in other projects but I'm at a
loss what happens here. I'm also not sure how to debug this properly.

Any pointers/suggestions would be highly appreciated.

2B