Of course.
urls.py below:

Underneath that is the relevant <Location> directives from my
vhosts.conf file.

Many thanks,
-M

--- urls.py ---
from django.conf.urls.defaults import *

# Uncomment the next two lines to enable the admin:
from django.contrib import admin
admin.autodiscover()

urlpatterns = patterns('',
    # Example:
    # (r'^djangotest/', include('djangotest.foo.urls')),

    # Uncomment the admin/doc line below and add
'django.contrib.admindocs'
    # to INSTALLED_APPS to enable admin documentation:
    # (r'^admin/doc/', include('django.contrib.admindocs.urls')),

    # Uncomment the next line to enable the admin:
    (r'^admin/(.*)', admin.site.root),
)
--- end of file ---

--- Segment from vhosts.conf ---
<VirtualHost xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:80>
        <Location />
                # Options +Includes
                SetHandler python-program
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE djangotest.settings
                SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE /var/tmp/egg
                PythonOption django.root /
                PythonDebug On
                PythonPath "['<path_to_my_project>'] + sys.path"
        </Location>
</VirtualHost>