Hi,
I am running Django 1.0 on Windows Server 2003, Python 2.5 with
mod_wsgi. I am having trouble capturing any exceptions in my code
either through Apache's error log or by having an email sent to me.

As a simple test I added
a = [1,2,3]
b = a[4]
to the top of one of my views, which does generate an IndexError
exception, but is not being reported in the error log or by email
either.

The mod_wsgi configuration is stricly as described on mod_wsgi's
website (http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/IntegrationWithDjango),
but even with LogLevel info in my Apache conf I do not see anything in
my error log (related to the exception in the Django code, a bunch of
other Apache messages do get printed).

As for receiving the stack traces via email I have SERVER_EMAIL, etc.
setup and can confirm that it works when I am running it with the
development server and I can send email on this server (tested both on
the dev server and the production server by a different part of code
in my application).

If DEBUG is set to True I can see the stack trace in the browser, but
with true production mode all errors are silently lost.

Any ideas or pointers on what is going on or what else I should do?

Thanks,
Stefan