Ok i must have overread the documentation where it says:

"It works with any Python version from 2.3 to 2.6 (due to backwards
incompatibilities in Python 3.0, Django does not currently work with
Python 3.0; see the Django FAQ for more information on supported
Python versions and the 3.0 transition), but we recommend installing
Python 2.5 or later. If you do so, you won’t need to set up a database
just yet: Python 2.5 or later includes a lightweight database called
SQLite."

thanks for the hints :)