Hello Justin,

This seems very complicated for a drop down menu.  Will my travels
through Django be this complex?  I'm coming from a php environment and
have been very impressed by Django admin page and inheritance of
base.html, but now that I'm trying to write my own views and templates
I'm hitting brick walls on the learning curve.  Is there anyway to see
the drop down menu code on the admin page or is it dynamically created
on the fly?  The django tutorials seem very limiting when it comes to
the application of creating the web page (views and templates).
Sorry, I'm asking so many questions, but I have to decide in the next
few weeks whether to continue pursuing Django or stay with PHP.

Thanks,

Ana