I'm also having the same problem as Emil.  I have pictures that belong
to galleries so I use inline forms to manage them.  I also use the
drag-drop script to order these images.  Since images have so many
attributes though, the size of the inline form becomes pretty
unmanageable.

Here is my admin.py
http://dpaste.com/100468/

I don't get any errors, but my inline forms remain unchanged.

Peter