Dear all,
I am using POD APPY framework (http://appyframework.org/) for
generating reports in pdf and odt files. i am able to get reports in
odt file using development server. when i tried with pdf reports, i
got an error

ERROR
An error occurred during the conversion. Could not connect to
OpenOffice on port 2002. UNO (OpenOffice API) says: Connector :
couldn't connect to socket (Success).
When i googled out this error, i got a solution.

SOLUTION-Run the comman in terminal
/usr/lib/openoffice/program/soffice "-
accept=socket,host=localhost,port=2002;urp;"
then i am able to get the reports in pdf in development server.

PROBLEM

The problem i am facing is, i have deployed my project in apache with
modpython. i can get the report in odt file with out any problem. but
when i try to get the report in pdf format, i am getting an error

Error is
com.sun.star.task.ErrorCodeIOException