I have the following form:

class UserInfoForm(forms.ModelForm):
    password_field = forms.CharField(label='Password',
widget=forms.PasswordInput(render_value=False)
    password_repeat_field = forms.CharField(label='Password(repeat)',
widget=forms.PasswordInput(render_value=False))

    #Make them required.
    password_field.required = True
    password_repeat_field.required = True

    class Meta:
        model = User
        fields =
('username','first_name','last_name','email','password_field','password_repeat_field')

By writing
    password_field.required = True
    password_repeat_field.required = True
in the UserFormInfo, I changed the requiredness of the password_field
and password_repeat_field to True. However, when I tried to do the
same for the fields from the model, (like username), I get an error.

Is there any easy way to do this? Thanks.