Well, it's saying it can't find a file named seoappsla/views.py. Does
that file exist?

Based on the example code within the URLconf, I'd guess you might want
to try seoapp_sla.views.index and seoapp_sla.views.detail instead--but
without knowing what files you have in what directories, it's hard to
be sure.

-Justin