In the usual admin index at http://host:port/admin/ page, there are
the auth and sites app visible on top of our custom app list. I'd to
customize the admin index page and the AdminSite. After that those
apps are not visible. The only change I made in the custom AdminSite
is to add two key-value pairs into the context dictionary defined at
the end of index() method as follows:

context = {
       #other key-value pairs are there..
        'report_form':ReportForm(),
      'url_base':url_base,
}
context.update(extra_context or {})
return render_to_response(self.index_template or 'admin/
index.html',context,context_instance=template.RequestContext(request))

What is wrong with the code?