it depends on the url structure of your site really

if you don't need your django site to load from the root you could
just do something like

<location "/">
    SetHandler None
</location>

<location "/djangosite">
    SetHandler python-program
    PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
    SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE Test.settings
    PythonPath "['/home/YOUR_USERNAME/django_projects'] + sys.path"
</location>