Hello,

I am trying incorporate Form Media in my forms and I'm having some
trouble interpreting how this is done via,
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/forms/media/

My goal is to use the admin/media/css/form.css in my template.

Here is my form:

class ApprovalForm(ModelForm):
    class Meta:
        model = Approval
        fields = ('approval_type','approved','url','comment')

    class Media:
        css = {
            'all': ('layout.css','form.css',)
    }

I send my form to my template and try to reference,
form.media but I dont have any values.

In my template I do this just to test.
Form Media: {{ form.media }}

I get no output...

I did a test in the shell and iform.media gets assigned correctly.

any help on where I'm going wrong is appreciated!

Tom