Hi there,

I'm adding a "remember me" checkbox to comment forms, so that regular
commenters can avoid having to enter their personal information, if
they want. I was originally thinking of making this a function
attached to the comment_was_posted signal, but it will have to be
implemented using cookies, which need to be set on the outgoing
response, which isn't available in signal handlers...

I'm wondering if anyone else has made a functionality like this using
the comment contrib app, and how they went about doing it. There
doesn't seem to be any point in the process where I could get hold of
the response.

Thanks!
Eric