Are you trying to get your source code off a server, and instead find
it being executed by the webserver?

If you have shell access, tar the files up and download that, create a
folder where the files aren't executable and download them that
way.....

If it is your source, I would assume you have some sort of source code
repository that should have the source......

The question is a tad vague.