On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 11:33 AM, Alistair Marshall <
runninga...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> 2009/1/5 Karen Tracey <kmtra...@gmail.com>:
> > First, I would try 1.0.2 release or current trunk or 1.0.X branch instead
> of
> > 1.0.  There have been additional fixes in this area that you may need,
> > depending on what you are doing.
> >
> Just upgraded now - no difference

Upgraded to which, specifically?

> > If that doesn't fix it, please post some specifics of what you are doing
> > exactly.
> >
> Not sure what information you want,
>
> here is a copy of one of the models files:
> http://dpaste.com/105625/
>
> I have a view that displays a form for the sepunit and a formset of
> the split fractions
>
> It is fine when submitting a new sepunit, but updating an old one
> gives the error mentioned in my first email.
>
> What other information is needed?

Ideally everything I'd need to easily recreate the problem myseslf -- views,
forms, templates, url mappings, the referenced-by-ForeignKey model missing
from that dpaste (or a cut-down version of things that still exhibits the
problem).  Given time I might be able to fill in all the blanks correctly
myself but it's a whole lot easier and less time-consuming to not have to
guess at the missing pieces when trying to recreate.

Karen