Hi,
    Since I am a newbie in HTML and Django, there might be a completely
different way to do this. If somebody can point that also, it would be
helpful.

    I want to send multiple rows of data from a datagrid to a django server.

    Currently, I am doing it in a single form inside a page with the
parameters as array. Please note that this value can change from 1 row to 25
rows.
The example get statement for 3 rows would look like:
../send_multiple_values_through_one_form.html?foo[secret]=my+hidden+value&foo[product-id]=1&bar[secret]=my+hidden+value&bar[product-id]=2&baz[secret]=my+hidden+value&baz[product-id]=3

Now, I want to use Django forms to validate this data.
class UploadQueryForm(forms.Form):
    secret = forms.IntegerField()
    product_id = forms.CharField(max_length=50)

But this can be used to handle only one row . How can I use this for
multiple rows? Is Django Formsets used for this purpose?
Please note that I am not averse to other ideas - (say multiple forms etc),
but I cannot think of any other way to implement this from HTML perspective
itself.

Regards