heya,

Valts, thanks for the reply - that looks interesting, and is similar
in some ways to what I want - definitely going to check out the code.
Basically, I just wanted a simple file-upload form, for the user to
upload the two .CSV files. Then, there's quite a bit of processing to
do on the two files, currently in a small python script.

My question was more along the lines of where should put all of the
logic? Should it be in the model itself, somewhere, and the file-
upload form just passes across the raw data from the .csv files? Where
would the file-handling stuff go? Is it easier to do it via raw SQL,
or via the django models? Any chance of sample code =)?

Cheers,
Victor