Hi all,

I'm having a hard time on how to use request.user objects in
base.html. I know that we can use requestcontext to be able to render
request.user and its objects on a given template but I would like
someone help me to be able to use it on base.html like:

{% if user.is_authenticated%} You are currently logged in.{%endif%}

I also tried to use custom template tags but I can't get it right. Can
any one provide me a working custom template tag for this one?

Thanks!!