On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 20:33 -0800, mclovin wrote:
> I have my project settings file in:
>
> 'C:/projects/caliber/settings.py"
>
> I have mod_python activated (latest version as of today) along with
> Apache (latest version as of today)
>
> Now this is at the bottom of my httpd.conf file:
>
> <Location "/">
>     SetHandler python-program
>     PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
>     SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE caliber.settings
>     PythonDebug On
>     PythonOption django.root 'C:/projects/caliber/'

For a start, this line is just plain wrong. The django.root option has
nothing to do with file paths. Remove the line. You don't need it for a
Location of "/".

>     PythonPath "['C:/projects/''] + sys.path"

At a minimum, there's a typo here. Count the number of single quotes
you've got there. It should be an even number (one to start the string
inside the list and one -- not two -- to finish it). Once you fix that,
I suspect things will work.

Regards,
Malcolm