        ordering = ('name',)

    def __unicode__(self):
        return self.name

class OrganizationAddress(Address):
    organization = models.ForeignKey (
        Organization,
        related_name = "addresses",
    )

When i try to add/edit an organization and add one addresses i've got
this error:

       " ValueError: Cannot assign None:
"OrganizationAddress.address_ptr" does not allow null values. "

I've tried to understand the problem (because it happened since one day
to another..) and i've found that the problem was born after the django
commit of the changeset 9664.
Is a django's bug or i've made something wrong?

Below a code portion to test the problem.

"""
from django.forms.models import inlineformset_factory
from my_apps.models import Organization, Address, OrganizationAddress

Organization(name='test').save()
org = Organization.objects.get(name='test')

inline_formset = inlineformset_factory(Organization,
OrganizationAddress, can_delete=False, extra=2)

data = {
    'addresses-TOTAL_FORMS': '2', # the number of forms rendered
    'addresses-INITIAL_FORMS': '0', # the number of forms with initial data
    'addresses-0-name': 'Test test',
}

formset = inline_formset(data, instance=org)

formset.is_valid()
formset.save()
"""

Sorry for my english...