It was a slam dunk for completing the tutorial in the development
server, but I can't figure out this issue I'm having with the generic
views while using my apache server.  I'm unable to get the vote view
to redirect correctly.

My apache error seen here with both urls.py and views.py.  The apache
config is at the bottom.

http://dpaste.com/110275/

Voting (hiting the vote button) with or without a radio button
selected is redirecting me to http://127.0.0.1/polls/1/vote/ which
gives me a 404 (and not in django's debug format) instead of ...mysite/
polls/1/vote/.

However, going in the backdoor way and manually typing in
http://127.0.0.1/mysite/polls/1/vote/ takes me through the vote view
KeyError exception saying "You didn't select a choice" and displays
the page.  I'm also able to access the results URL manually.  So I'm
thinking the problem lies in either the views.py, my urlconfs or
something with my wsgi apache config.

Can anyone see what I'm missing?