Hello Malcolm,

Thanks for you reply.  Unfortunately, there is no 404 error message.
For some reason (beyond the scope of my django knowledge), the view
just won't redirect. The scope of my django knowledge.  Here are my
simple urls, if that is of any assistance.

urlpatterns = patterns('django.views.generic.list_detail',
    (r'^$', 'object_list', info_dict),
    (r'^(?P<object_id>\d+)/answer/$', 'object_detail', info_dict),
)
urlpatterns += patterns('',
    (r'^(?P<question_id>\d+)/answer/$',
'languagen.questions.views.answer'),